Hello My Dear Friends,
I just wanted to take a moment to share with you today a few powerful articles that came across my desk.
1) The first is a blog discussing the politics behind vaccinations and the Anti-Vaxxer movement by Elissa Meininger, Historian and Health Policy Analyst. The title: Why Anti-Vaxxers Are So Hated, – And So Critical To Saving Western Civilization.
Ms. Meininger doesn’t pull any punches and this is full of hot-button issues. Here she discusses:
– The UN’s Agenda 21 depopulation goals,
– How and why schools are stripping our ability to think critcally and reason logically,
– The damage caused by political correctness, and
– What a re-election for President Trump may mean for the pharmacy industry and vaccine legislative policy.
Don’t miss it! Why Anti-Vaxxers Are So Hated
2) The second article is a follow-up by Christina England BA, whose work we recently featured here: Chlorine Dioxide and Autism – Just The Facts.
In this new piece she is featuring a mother in our community who has been slandered by the press for her use of our protocol.
Despite her son’s improvement on the protocol, she is now in a legal battle with her former husband.
See what you think on this video.
Then read the back-story here, including other uses for chlorine dioxide.
If you are able, Mrs. Austin could use your help!
Thank you so much for reading these articles and becoming a better-educated citizen, responsible for your own health choices. Please stand with us as we create and support a community of advocates who want to see the world a freer and healthier place.
– Kerri Rivera
Doctor of Homeopathy
None of the products or statements on this website have been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you suspect you may have a disease or condition, you should consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.