This wonderful article is a defense of Kerri Rivera and her ASD protocol using chlorine dioxide. Author John P. Thomas holds a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan, and a Master of Science in Public Health (M.S.P.H.) from the School of Public Health, Department of Health Administration, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Here he presents the case for the entire chlorine dioxide protocol for the relief of symptoms of autism.
Part 1: Autism Can Be Cured – How To Use The Chlorine Dioxide Protocol To Recover Broken Lives
- The Great Bleach Lie That Gets Repeated
- Kerri Rivera is A Pioneer in Autism Recovery
- Who Can Be Helped With The Chlorine Dioxide Protocol?
- Can These Children Really Be Helped?
- The CD Protocol Is Not Just For Autistic Children, And It Is Much More Than Chlorine Dioxide (MS, chronic fatigue, Crohn’s, Lyme, fibromyalgia – basically any chronic illness)
- Learning to use the CD Protocol
- Kerri Rivera at AutismOne May 2019
- Healing The Symptoms Known As Autism – Book
- Keto Kerri Diet
- What Is Chlorine Dioxide?
- Where Can A Person Get Chlorine Dioxide?
- Notes About Using Chlorine Dioxide
Part 2: Autism Is Avoidable, Treatable, And Curable – The Chlorine Dioxide Protocol
Here’s some of what was discussed!
- How does the CD Protocol Work?
- Who Benefits From The CD Protocol?
- The CD Protocol
- Relationship Between the Modified Ketogenic Diet and Other Parts of the Protocol
- Importance of Measuring The Degree of Illness In Children
- Breaking Down Biofilms In The Digestive Tract
- Humic Fulvic
- Black Seed Oil
- Digestive Enzymes
- Stone Breaker
- Castor Oil
- B17 From Apricot Kernel
- Chondroitin Sulphate D
- Chelators – EDTA, Clean Clay, Zeolite, Ultra Binder
- Ionic Footbath
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
This is a great piece for people who are new to the protocol and want to see what is involved, or for spouses who are not yet on board and trying to wrap their heads around it. Please forward this one to your friends who may be interested!
– Kerri Rivera
Doctor of Homeopathy